An experienced Sales & Marketing Manager is required to join our growing team based in the Midlands.
Reporting to the Managing Director, as Sales & Marketing Manager you will be responsible for all sales and marketing activities within the business. Key aspects of the role will include lead generation, new account development and existing account management. You will also be required to coordinate and manage any other sales executives and third party marketing partners. Our clients span a broad range of industries and so the ability to demonstrate experience of having successfully successfully developed and managed accounts across multiple industries would be advantageous.
Regular UK wide travel is expected and thus you will need to hold a full UK driving license.
You will need to be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience to be considered:
- Strong experience selling and marketing QlikView or a related Business Intelligence tool
- Experience selling QVSource and/or NPrinting an advantage
- A proven track record of meeting sales targets
- Strong account management and customer relationship skills
- Good organisation and time management skills
- A good attitude and enthusiasm
If you think you meet the criteria for this job and would like to join our team, please apply using the form below:
Job Reference: DJ10002
Job Type: Permanent
Job Title: Sales & Marketing Manager
Department: Sales & Marketing
Salary: Variable depending on experience
Location: Based from home with regular travel to our office in Hinckley, Leicestershire and clients’ sites across the UK