An experienced Qlik Consultant is required to join our growing team based in the Midlands, providing consultancy and support to our prestigious client base.
As a Senior Qlik Consultant you will be responsible for designing, building and implementing of QlikView and Qlik Sense solutions for clients including data modelling, dashboard design and server administration and installation. On each assignment you will operate as the key client contact, responsible for all aspects of the customer engagement. You will also be required to coordinate and manage any junior consultants working on the same assignments. Our clients span a broad range of industries and so the ability to demonstrate experience of having worked in multiple industries would be advantageous.
Regular UK wide travel is expected and thus you will need to hold a full UK driving license.
You will need to be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience to be considered:
- A good attitude and enthusiasm
- A solid basic understanding of business processes
- Strong experience working primarily with QlikView and/or Qlik Sense delivering a variety of solutions
- QlikView and Qlik Sense Designer, Developer and System Administrator certifications an advantage but not required
- Consulting experience highly advantageous
- Experience working with QVSource and NPrinting desirable
- Good organisation and time management skills
- SQL skills with experience of working with MS SQL Server, Oracle or MySQL databases
In order to apply for this role you must have full eligibility to live and work in the UK
If you think you meet the criteria for this job and would like to join our team, please apply using the form below:
Job Reference: DJ10003
Job Type: Permanent
Job Title: Senior QlikView Consultant
Salary: £35,000 to £55,000 dependant on experience
Location: Based from our office in Hinckley, Leicestershire with regular travel to our clients’ sites across the UK. Home based working possible.